March 9th 2018 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the March 9th, 2018 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Tonia made a lovely printed Boylston Bra along with matching panties.
- Janice sewed up a Pin Up Girls Classic bra and Alison Smith’s Eva Bralette this week. You can check out her makes here.
- If you’ve been wanting to make a Watson Bra with foam cups, consider checking out Jillian’s lovely lace + foam Watson Bra.
- Stacy sewed up a super fun hot pink Mama Bridgette bralette.
Tips & Tutorials
- Anna put out a helpful guide on Bra Elastics.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone.