Welcome to the March 16th, 2018 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Michelle sewed up a colorful Jordy Bralette and Tuesday Shorts set. You can check out her makes here.
- Catherine made her first pair of underwear using the Megan Nielsen Acacia Underwear pattern.
- Amy put together a helpful post on How to Make Underwire Adjustments for the Harriet.
- Sarah wrote a post on what you need to get started with sewing your own panties.
- Maddie has a post on Common Pattern Alterations to the Simplicity 8624 pattern.
New Underwear Pattern Alert: Alexandra Anissa Cheeky Lace BoyShort
Alexandra Anissa just released this cheeky boyshort pattern that features lace. There are 10 sizes available: XXS-5XL.
The pattern can be purchased here.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!