Welcome to the March 23rd, 2018 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- I’m loving this Snow Leopard Swim set that Allie J sewed up.
- Andrea made a lovely green Boylston Bra and matching panties.
- Check out the Ariane Bodysuit that Beth constructed this week!
- Tonia sewed up a printed gray/pink Boylston Bra and matching panties.
- The Fairy Bra Mother put up a guide on how to make an Easy Cover-up for the beach/pool.
- Liz is doing a video series on sewing the Fenway Bra. Check out part one of the series here.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone.