March 30th 2018 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the March 30th, 2018 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Allie sewed up a lovely champagne Barrett Bralette.
- Barbara also made a Barrett Bralette! She made it in a gorgeous black velvet along with matching panties. You can find her makes here.
- Megan constructed a foam Watson and Soma undies set.
- Melanie talks about her foray into Bra Making.
- Karu put together a tutorial on Sewing the Hanna Bralette with knit fabrics.
- Liz is doing a video series on sewing the Fenway Bra. You can find part two, part three and part four here.
- Sarah has a post on How to Sew Panties Without Elastic.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!