June 2nd 2017 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the June 2nd, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
Projects & Makes
- Tori made a super fun partial band bra using a pastel floral fabric.
- These panties by Erin are seriously adorable and super creative!
- Valerie made a gorgeous Harriet Bra in fuchsia and black.
- How cool is this Romy Bra that Raza made? I love her choice of fabric and lace!
- We love customer photos! Trish made this stunning Marlborough Bra using our super popular black scallop lace underwire bra kit.
The Tailor Made Shop Birthday Sale Continues!
You can take 15% off your next order until Sunday June 4th 11:59PM EST. Use promo code HAPPY2YRS.
Please note that gift cards and Orange Lingerie Bra Kits are excluded from this promo.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!