June 2nd 2017 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the June 2nd, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
Projects & Makes
- Tori made a super fun partial band bra using a pastel floral fabric.
- These panties by Erin are seriously adorable and super creative!
- Valerie made a gorgeous Harriet Bra in fuchsia and black.
- How cool is this Romy Bra that Raza made? I love her choice of fabric and lace!
- We love customer photos! Trish made this stunning Marlborough Bra using our super popular black scallop lace underwire bra kit.
News & Events
The Tailor Made Shop Birthday Sale Continues!
You can take 15% off your next order until Sunday June 4th 11:59PM EST. Use promo code HAPPY2YRS.
You can use the promo code on www.tailormadeshop.com or on my Etsy shop.
Please note that gift cards and Orange Lingerie Bra Kits are excluded from this promo.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!