Welcome to the February 8th, 2019 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This week’s roundup image features a self-drafted bralette pattern.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Renee made a gorgeous lacy Harriet Bra and Simplicity 8436 Panties Set.
- Caitlin sewed up five Power Sports Bras. Sewing sports bras is something that’s on my to do list this year and this is definitely giving me tons of inspo! Pattern is by Greenstyle Creations.
- Katja constructed a lovely gray t-shirt bra along with matching panties. This post is worth checking if you’ve been wanting to make your own t-shirt bra. She has tons of photos of the construction process.
- I love a good all-lace bra! Lauren made a lovely Blossom Lace Berkeley Bra.
- I’m pretty excited about Evie la Luve’s upcoming patterns. One of her pattern tester, Angela, shared her experience with pattern testing the two upcoming patterns: Havana Bralette and Ember Panties.
Tips & Tutorials
- Made for Mermaid shared two pattern hacks for their newly released Lana Bra Pattern. You can check out the No Back Closure Hack and Babydoll Hack here.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone.