February 15th 2019 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the February 15th, 2019 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This week’s roundup image features the Marlborough Bra Pattern made using one of our new Orange Lingerie x Tailor Made Shop Bra Kits.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Angela made a Green Style Creations Endurance Sports Bra. Lots of detailed notes on construction!
- Cassie drafted her first ever underwire bra using the Shin method. Check out her experience with bra drafting here.
- Claire sewed up a lovely yellow lacy Hanna Bralette using contrast black lining.
- Melissa constructed two comfy looking Euler Bralette and Jalie 3242 underwear sets.
- Renee made a super fun polka dotted mesh Barrett Bralette & Watson Bikini set.
Tips & Tutorials
- The Fairy Bra Mother published a handy post on lingerie and swimwear elastics. Learn to differentiate each elastic and its uses and four ways to elasticate edges. Check out the post here.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone.