February 29th, 2020 Edition // Lingerie Sewing Roundup
Welcome to the February 29th, 2020 Edition of Lingerie Sewing Round Up!
If you are new around here, the Lingerie Sewing Roundup is a curation of a few projects, tips and tutorials, and ongoing events in the lingerie sewing community. Lately, these posts have encompass swimwear sewing and activewear sewing as well. It’s a quick catch up up for you to enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea.
If you want to be part of the lingerie sewing roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
The roundup image features the Axis Tank by Sophie Hines.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- This red lace Black Beauty Bra by Abi is stunning!
- Loving this leopard lace Fenway Bra & Frankie Panties set by Anabelle. The red elastic pairing is fantastic.
- Sophie shared her thoughts on the Hanna Bralette.
- Muriel sewed up a super fun fuchsia Black Beauty & Binky Panties set.
Tips & Tutorials
- Cassie shared a tutorial on making a strappy version of the Elodie Briefs.
- The Fairy Bra Mother has a tutorial on hacking the Cheryl Panties for a lace back.
- Liz is doing a video sew-along series on the Cindy Bodysuit. Here’s part one of the sew-along.
- Erin published a post on 9 Tested Tips for Batch Sewing Underwear.
News & Events
New Bra Pattern: Trésor Bra
Etoffe Malicieuse released the Trésor Underwire Bra Pattern, which features a three-piece cup. You have two back options: the classic U-back or a lovely lacy back.
Note: The pattern is in French.
You can purchase the Trésor Bra Pattern here.
That’s it for this roundup! I’ll be back on March 15th, 2020 with the next roundup. Thanks for reading!