February 23rd 2018 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the February 23rd, 2018 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Beata sewed up a lovely Snow White set, featuring the Marlborough Bra and Merckwaerdigh Hipster Briefs.
- Alison made a pair of super cute Bella Panties in gray.
Tips & Tutorials
- Elena put together a super helpful beginner’s guide to bra making.
- Maddie is hosting a sew-along for her new Simplicity 8624 bra pattern!
- Bridgit continues her underwear sewing journey with a pair of Watson Bikini.
News & Events
New Pattern Alert: Hanna Bralette
Karu of Studio Costura just released the Hanna Bralette pattern! It’s a soft cup bra intended to be made with stretch lace and underlined with a knit lining. It features a lovely scallop lace neckline and a super fun partial lining detail.
You can purchase the Hanna Bralette here.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend.