Welcome to the September 6th, 2019 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up! Now that #BRAugust2019 is all wrapped up, weekend roundups are back on the menu!
If you are new around here: The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This week’s roundup image features the Ultimate Sports Bra by So Sew Easy. It’s a free sports pattern.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- This week, Cassie made a grey vertical seam bra with black trims using a self-drafted bra sloper.
- Sam shared her #BRAugust2019 makes and notes on her journey into bra making!
- Paula made her first ever bra: a lace overlay Jordy Bralette!
Tips & Tutorials
- Shannon shares why she sews her own lingerie.
- April published a tutorial on How to Line a Sports Bra.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone!