Welcome to the September 13th, 2019 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
If you are new around here: The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This week’s roundup image features the Mighty Sports Bra by Evie la Luve.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Laura shared her first underwear makes!
- I LOVE this “scrappy” blue gingham Watson Bra & Thong set that Amy whipped up!
- Helen did a mini review of Emerald Erin’s Black Beauty Bra pattern!
- Toya sewed up two Endurance Sports Bras and matching tights.
- Coloma pattern tested the Ava Bikini by JMB Pattern Designs and shared her thoughts!
Tips & Tutorials
- Norma published a tutorial on How to Keep Your Bra Straps From Falling.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone!