Welcome to the September 30th, 2020 Edition of Lingerie Sewing Round Up!
If you are new around here, the Lingerie Sewing Roundup is a curation of a few projects, tips and tutorials, and ongoing events in the lingerie sewing community. Lately, these posts have encompass swimwear sewing and activewear sewing as well. It’s a quick catch up up for you to enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea.
If you want to be part of the lingerie sewing roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
The roundup image features the Hanna Bikini by Studio Costura Shop.
This post contains affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Susan made a lovely yellow lace Adrian Bra.
- This pair of neon pink Eva Panties by Muriel is so much fun!
- This blue tulle Black Beauty Bra by Roxanne is quite stunning.
- I love a good floral lace! Check out this gorgeous high-waisted, colorful Sophie Panties that Anastasia made.
Tips & Tutorials
- Liz breaks down How Much it Costs to Sew a Bra?
- Stephanie shares her Top 10 Bra Making Tips.
- Jennie of Annie & Myras demonstrates how she uses Jennifer Fairbank’s Bare Essentials Bra Drafting Method for Custom Bra Making.
- Sharlene is foraying into bra making and she is sharing her bra making adventure. Part one deals with patterns and gathering supplies.
- Alex has a tutorial on coverstitching knicker elastic.
- Here’s a video on Sewing the Straps on the Embrace Sports Bra. (This is a new pattern release–more info below!)
- Zdenka shares a tutorial on How to Make a Front Closure Bralette for Larger Cups.
News & Events
New Sports Bra Pattern Embrace Sports Bra
Greenstyle Creations’ latest pattern release is the Embrace Sports Bra, which comes with several front and back options that allow for a number of style options!
You can learn more about the pattern here and also see the Embrace Sports Bra makes that pattern testers have sewn up.
You can purchase the Embrace Sports Bra pattern here.
That’s it for this roundup! Thanks for reading!