May 31st 2019 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the May 31st, 2019 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This week’s roundup image features the Watson Bra by Cloth Habit.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Carolyn made a super fun Cowboy Dogs printed Watson Bra & Bikini set!
- Mia pattern hacked the Cottesloe Swimsuit to work as a sports bra top.
Tips & Tutorials
- Anastasia uploaded a video tutorial series on making her Ava Bikini Top Pattern in Version 3 with cut-and-sew foam!
- Check out Episode 152 of The Sewing Blab, where viewers review six swimsuit patterns.
- Jessica shared a lace pattern hack for her newly released Franky panty pattern (more on that below!).
News & Events
Once again, we have several pattern releases this week! Is anyone else as excited as I am about all these new pattern options we now have in the lingerie sewing world???
First up, we have a double release by Evie la Luve!
New Pattern: Effie Crop Top
The Effie Crop Top Pattern is one that I’m personally very excited about! I can see it being an incredibly versatile pattern that can be used as swimwear or sportswear!
You can purchase the Effie Crop Top pattern here.
New Underwear Pattern: Honey Panties
The Honey Panties are boyshort style (read: plenty of bum coverage!) and in true Evie la Luve fashion the pattern comes with a ton of interchangeable options!
You can purchase the Honey Panties pattern here.
Free Underwear Pattern: Franky Panty
JMB Pattern Designs released a free underwear pattern: The Franky Panty. It’s a mid-rise style with moderate bum coverage.
You can get the Franky Panty pattern here. (You need to enter promo code “FRANKY” to change the price to zero.)
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone.