June 7th 2019 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the June 7th, 2019 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Ali’s latest Marlborough Bra make is so ethereal and stunning!
- Tita sewed up a lovely white lace Marlborough Bra & Orion Panty set.
- These spots and stripes self-drafted panties that Michelle made are so much fun!
Tips & Tutorials
- Jessica published a post with tips and tricks on getting your measurements and fit right with panty patterns.
- Seamwork has a post on hacking your favorite lingerie patterns into swimwear.
- Kirstin is doing a mini video series on 10 different free underwear patterns! In this week’s video she talks about construction and how to apply foldover elastic and picot elastic.
- Melanie of Greenstyle Creations published a tutorial of turning the Power Sports Bra into a Strappy Swim Top!
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone.