June 8th 2018 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the June 8th, 2018 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- I love seeing customer makes! Julie made her first ever Marlborough Bra using one of the Orange Lingerie x Tailor Made Shop bra kits.
- Susan had a busy week sewing up three iterations of the Emma Racerback Slip-a newly released pattern. You can see iteration one here, two here, and three here.
- Shannon did a review of the Bare Essentials Brief Pattern that came with the book.
- Another pattern review! Megan of Curvy Sewing Collection did a pattern review of the free Mood Darcey Bralette pattern this week.
- Renee sewed up a lovely lace Harriet Bra and Bella Panties set using materials from our shop!
Tips & Tutorials
- Agnes shows us her method of applying Foldover Elastic on a pair of knickers. (Note: the website is in Hungarian.)
News & Events
New Lingerie Pattern: Emma Racer Back Slip & Bralet
Susan of Measure Twice/Cut Once just released the Emma Racer Back Slip & Bralet pattern! As per the designer:
Emma is a racer back slip perfect for sleepwear or under a sheer dress. The top section can also be made as a bralet which is great for small busts, lounge or sleepwear.
You can purchase the Emma Racer Back Slip and Bralet pattern here.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone!