June 15th 2018 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the June 15th, 2018 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Carolyn sewed up a super fun seagull print Watson Bra & Bikini set.
- Angel constructed a lovely peach lace Darcey Bra & Binky Panties set.
- Susana released a video tutorial on How to Make Cut & Sew Foam Cups. (Note: the video is in Portuguese.)
- Hannah as a tutorial on How to Sew Up Cute Flat Bow for your lingerie projects!
- Pattern Hack! Learn how to turn the VVernazza Two Piece Pattern into a pair of panties!
New Underwear Pattern: Mama Vicki Hipster
Made for Mermaids Patterns just released a new underwear pattern: Mama Vicki Hipster. The style comes in three rises: low, mid, and high.
You can get the Mama Vicki Hipster Pattern here.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!