June 23rd 2017 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the June 23rd, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Ali made two pairs of lovely silver/black Montgomery Briefs.
- After the 5th try, Cait nails the fit on the Watson Bra!
- Check out this lovely scuba Jamie Bra & Panties set that Sarah made!
- Mrs. Weaver always makes such gorgeous bras and this black lace one with vertical seams is no exception.
- Erin wrote an informative guide on Body Type & Underwire Styles. This is a really helpful post on learning which types of underwires are best for your body type.
- So Sew Easy released a video tutorial on how to sew up their free Ultimate Sports Bra Pattern!
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!