Welcome to the July 20th, 2018 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Helen did a mini review of the Watson Bra and Bikini Briefs.
- Zoe looks amazing in the Closet Case Pattern Bombshell Swimsuit that she made!
- Another review! Shannon shared her review of the Madalynne x Simplciity 8229 Underwire Bra Pattern.
- Angela made yet another summery bra and panties set featuring the Rosie Bra and Esme Panties.
- Hannah released a series of video tutorials on sewing all views of the Darcey Bra!
- Karu created a tutorial on how to use stretch mesh with the Mia Panties.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!