July 13th 2018 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the July 13th, 2018 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Muriel made two lovely Romy Bras.
- Angel is having a busy summer sewing up pretty lingerie. Check out her lovely printed Watson Bra & Binky Panties set here and her Romy Bra and Grace Panties set here.
- Réka shared her review of the Cloth Habit Harriet Bra–made with foam cups!
- Erin made a pretty swiss dot Barrett Bralette with a floral bra band.
- Amy shared a tutorial on How to Move The Straps on the Harriet Bra.
- If you are a fan of the Lacey Darcey Bra tutorial and wear a larger cup size, Hannah shows you how to modify the center front pattern piece for larger cup sizes.
- The Fairy Bra Mother shows you how to sew the newly released Ingrid Non-Wired Bra Pattern here. (More info on the new pattern below!)
New Pattern: Ingrid Non-wired Bra Pattern
The Fairy Bra Mother just released the Ingrid Bra Pattern! As per the Fairy Bra Mother:
The Ingrid Non-wired Bra Pattern is an integrated bridge pattern with a split lower cup. The side and front panels help keep the breasts forward yet separated. Over 200 sizes from BCD 2.75 to BCD 9.0
You can purchase the Ingrid Bra Pattern here.