January 26th 2018 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the January 26th, 2018 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Anne made a number of Megan Nielsen Acacia panties using just stash fabric and elastics! What a great way to stash bust!
- Laura constructed a lovely red velvet Watson Bra.
- Sara talks about The Selfish Sew: Or How I Learned to Love Myself and Throw Away My Old Undies. The post features a few new-to-me underwear and bralette patterns so be sure to check them out!
- Katherine sewed up a ton of cute self-drafted panties! I’m loving the cotton + lace combos.
- Here’s the last part to Liz’s video series on sewing the Marlborough Bra.
- Burdastyle has a tutorial on how to use a twin needle when sewing a sports bra.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!