January 25th 2019 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the January 25th, 2019 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This week’s roundup image features the Esme Panties Pattern.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Lily did a review of the Christina Sports Bra Pattern.
- Nancy made two pairs of brushed cotton lycra blend Jalie 2568 High-Waisted Underwear! You can see her makes here and you can check out her pattern review here.
- This green/black lace bra that Marie made is just stunning! Pattern is Make Bra’s DL03.
- Ali shared her thoughts on the Angie Bra Pattern as a pattern tester.
Tips & Tutorials
- Sarah is hosting a sew-along of Greenstyle Creation’s Power Bra Pattern. If you’ve been wanting to sew a sports bra, take a look! Here’s the link to the first day of the sew-along.
- Laurie put up a tutorial on How to Attach Elastic with a 3-Step Zig Zag Stitch.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend.