5 Free Underwear Sewing Patterns // Bra + Underwear Kit Giveaway
Last week, I took over Maker Style’s instagram to talk about my favorite free underwear sewing patterns. We revealed a pattern each day and in each post I shared tips for materials and techniques you can try with each pattern.
It’s a new year and I’ve noticed that many makers have included lingerie making as part of their new year’s resolutions. Sewing lingerie does not have to be daunting–you don’t have to dive into an underwire bra as your first project. In fact, you can start with something simple like a pair of underwear. All the techniques you learn with sewing underwear can be applied towards more advanced lingerie projects.
Hopefully, this Instagram takeover has inspired some of you to start your lingerie sewing journey!
BRA & UNDERWEAR KIT GIVEAWAY
To wrap up this Instagram takeover, I am giving away a Bra & Underwear Kit! The kit contains the following:
- Peach Nude Stretch Lace x 3 YDS
- Beige Sheer Cup Lining 18″ x 28″
- Power Net x 18″ x 29″
- Peach Stretch Mesh x .5 YD
- Panty Gusset Lining x Fat Quarter (not pictured)
- Clear Narrow Elastic x 1.5 YD (not pictured)
- Cut & Sew Foam x Fat Quarter
- Peach Satin Elastic x 1.5 YD
- 3/8″ Peach Picot Plush Elastic x 4 YDS
- 7/16″ Peach Picot Plush Elastic x 1.5 YD
- Peach Channeling x 1 YD
- Hook & Eye x 1 (Choice of 2-Row or 3-Row)
- 1/2″ Rings & Sliders x 1 set each in (Gold, Silver, Rose Gold, Gunmetal)
To learn more about the Maker Style x Tailor Made Shop giveaway, head over to Maker Style’s Instagram to read the rules. The giveaway will end on February 6th. Good luck!
Update: This giveaway has ended.