Welcome to the February 17th, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
Projects & Makes
From this week:
- I made a Pink Satin/Black Lace Harriet Bra and shared photos and my thoughts on the pattern.
- @sewingisrequired made a Peach Floral Charmeuse Marlborough Bra using an Orange Lingerie x Tailor Made Shop Bra kit. She paired the kit with a narrow lace trim in her stash and finished off the bra with a bow. Love it! (Also if you purchased an Orange Lingerie x Tailor Made Shop bra kit and made something with it, please please please tag your posts #orangelingeriextms so Norma and I can find your posts! We would love to see what you make!)
- Norma of Orange Lingerie showed us How to Make Detachable Bra Straps. Her tutorial is worth checking out if you want to make removable bra straps for a strapless bra!
News & Events
- Ohhh Lulu Lingerie released the Celeste bikini cut panties pattern!
- I shared my Bra Making Tools Checklists this week. There are two checklists available: a lite version and an expanded version. The lite checklist will provide the bare minimum you need to get started in bra making. The expanded list covers optional tools you can invest in.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone!