Welcome to the June 7th, 2019 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Ali’s latest Marlborough Bra make is so ethereal and stunning!
- Tita sewed up a lovely white lace Marlborough Bra & Orion Panty set.
- These spots and stripes self-drafted panties that Michelle made are so much fun!
Tips & Tutorials
- Jessica published a post with tips and tricks on getting your measurements and fit right with panty patterns.
- Seamwork has a post on hacking your favorite lingerie patterns into swimwear.
- Kirstin is doing a mini video series on 10 different free underwear patterns! In this week’s video she talks about construction and how to apply foldover elastic and picot elastic.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone.