Welcome to the January 19th, 2018 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Sophie turned her own Euler Bralette Pattern into a workout bralette.
- Anna made a gorgeous blue lace Harriet Bra with partial foam. Check out her make here.
- Karen sewed up four bras! Check out her Berkeley Bras and one Madalynne x Simplicity 8229 Underwire Bra here.
- Amy answers your burning question: Can I leave out underwires?
- Liz put out a video series on sewing the Marlborough Bra. Check out part one here and part two here and part three here.
- Katie shows you How to Make a Bikini Bottom from an Underwear Pattern. Featuring the free Megan Nielsen Acacia Underwear Pattern.
- Jo has a tutorial on How to Make Fabric Straps for your bralette or cami projects.
New Orange Lingerie x Tailor Made Shop Marlborough Bra Kits are Available for Preorder!
From now until January 26th, you can preorder the new batch of Orange Lingerie x Tailor Made Shop Marlborough Bra Kits! Choose from three duoplex/lace combos and two beautiful floral charmeuse prints! These Orange Lingerie x Tailor Made Shop bra kits include enough fabric and notions to cut the Marlborough Bra in sizes 30A-40J.
Click here to preorder!
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!