September 27th 2019 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the September 27th, 2019 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
If you are new around here: The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This week’s roundup image features Power Sports Bra by Greenstyle Creations.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Charlotte sewed up this lovely Pilatus swimsuit for her holiday in Croatia!
- Katherine made this sweet striped swimwear set for her niece! I love how she modified the Megan Nielsen Cottesloe Bikini Top to have tie straps!
- Solène constructed this GORGEOUS Evie la Luve Darcey Bralette in Style #2.
Tips & Tutorials
- Norma published a tutorial on making teeny bows for your lingerie makes!
- Liz shared how she makes Period Panties via a video tutorial.
- Kirstin is doing a multi-part video series where she sews up and reviews 10 free bralette patterns. In this week’s installment she demonstrates how she sews up the seams of each bralette.
- Want to start sewing sports bra? Check out this handy list of Sports Bra Patterns that Johanna put together.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone!