October 20th 2017 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the October 20th, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Look at all the lovely iterations of the Rosie Bra that Karu made!
- Bridget shared a detailed review of the newly released Orange Lingerie Berkeley Bra.
- Have you seen Rachel’s Watson Bra with a custom cacti print? So adorable! She created the cacti repeat herself and used the Cricut machine and some Iron-On to transfer the repeat onto the fabric.
- Lots of pretty makes this week! Michelle made three pieces in a cotton/lace combo: the Romy Bra, the Celeste Panties and the Ultimate Lace Panties. Check them out here!
- I’m loving all the video tutorials from Erin lately! For this week, she released a video illustrating the differences between bra tulle and sheer cup lining.
2017 Tailor Made Shop Feedback Survey
If you have five minutes, please take the time to take the Tailor Made Shop 2017 Feedback Survey. Your valuable feedback will help me better tailor my shop and blog content to your needs. For your time, you will receive a 10% coupon code for completing the survey. The promo code can be redeemed from now through Tuesday October 31st, 2017 11:59PM EST.
Click here to take the survey.
Thank you. <3
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone.