November 3rd 2017 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the November 3rd, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- It’s been a while since I posted some makes on this blog, but I’m back this week with two Willow Bras made from scuba!
- Beata made a lovely grey blue Maya Bra and Rosy Lady Shorts set this week.
- Check out this super fun holiday swimmers set Katie sewed using the Ohhh Lulu Romy Bra Pattern.
- Julicia has a nifty video tutorial on dyeing lingerie laces and elastics.
- Check out this Truly Myrtle Podcast episode: Bra Making with Lynda from Elle Joans. In this podcast, Lynda covers tons of bra making resources and shares links to them.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone.