November 24th 2017 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the November 24th, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- I made a blush bra tulle + heavenly pink lace Marlborough Bra for a friend who visited from out of state recently.
- Beata made a stunning Ohhh Lulu Scarlet Bralette + Ivy panties set in scarlet.
- Claire forayed into the world of lingerie sewing and started with the Watson Bikini and Evie la Luve Maxine Panties. Check out those makes here and her experience on sewing lingerie for the first time.
- Bridget shares two panties patterns for beginner lingerie sewists.
- Sarah of Ohhh Lulu did a guest post on Craftsy’s site on How to Measure Your Bra Cup Size.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!