November 17th 2017 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the November 17th, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- I’m loving this gorgeous ivory/blue Berkeley Bra that Norma made.
- Check out this cure plaid Harriet Bra & Frankie Panties set that Katherine sewed up!
- Scuba fabric is getting quite popular in lingerie sewing these days. Nic made a Harriet Bra & Watson Bikini set AND a Watson Bra & Bikini set using the same scuba fabric. You can see both sets here.
- I was cleaning out my camera SD card space and I found pictures of a strappy Harriet Bra that I made a few months back. It’s not hard to replicate this–all you have to do is to eliminate the upper cup pattern piece and create short adjustable straps in place of the upper cup piece.
- Also loving this selection of Orange Lingerie bras that Crystal made!
- The Fairy Bra Mother has a handy tutorial on How to Insert Bra Cups into Swimwear.
- Bridget shares Four Essential Lingerie Tools for Lingerie Sewists.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!