November 15th 2019 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the November 15th, 2019 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This week’s roundup image features the *Acacia Panties Pattern by Megan Nielsen. I’ve pattern hacked it to be a swim bottom!
*The pattern is free if you subscribe to their email list.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Tips & Tutorials
- The Fairy Bra Mother shows How to achieve the No-Finish Neckline if you don’t want to use foldover elastic or picot elastic for the upper cups of your bra pattern!
- Norma of Orange Lingerie demonstrates How to split the lower cups for the Lexington Bra.
- Kirstin has rounded up a number of patterns to serve as inspiration for #knickernovember!
News & Events
New Undie Pattern: Munroe Brief
This week, Orange Lingerie released the Munroe Brief sewing pattern! As per the pattern designer:
The Munroe is a high-waist brief designed to coordinate with the Lexington bra to create a matching set. The Munroe’s features include:
- front and back panels made from the fabric or lace used for the Lexington bra;
- side panels made from the power net used for the Lexington bra; and
- easy, accessible construction for the home sewist using a regular sewing machine or overlock.
You can can purchase the Munroe Brief Pattern here.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone.