Welcome to the November 10th, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- This week, Ali sewed up a lovely scuba Maya Bra with matching panties.
- About Blooms did a pattern review of the Evie la Luve Frankie Panties on patternreview.com.
- Doesn’t Brienne look amazing in the Fenway Bra she made?
- Monika also looks stunning modeling her Berkeley Bra & matching panties set.
- Are you in the market for a lingerie dress form? I put together a post on researching and choosing a dress form.
- A common newbie bra-maker’s question is: can you sew lingerie without a serger or a coverstitch machine? The answer is yes, and Sarah shows you how you can sew lingerie with a regular sewing machine.
Blogger Meet Up with Emerald Erin & Maker Style
What do sewing bloggers/bramakers get up to when we meet up? Find out in this awesome vlog recap that Erin put together of our weekend together.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!