May 4th 2018 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the May 4th, 2018 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Curious how different underwire bra patterns stack up against each other? Check out Katie’s post where she compares the Marlborough Bra with the Classic Bra and the Shelley Bra patterns.
- Naii made a gorgeous Hanna Bralette and two pairs of Stella panties. You can find her makes here.
- Karu just released a tutorial on How to use Foldover Elastic and Narrow Lace Trim with her newly released Stella Panties pattern.
- Sarah shares The Right Way to Wash Handmade Lingerie plus bonus Free DIY Wash Bag Pattern.
- Erin has a video tutorial on how the sew the Jordy Bralette. Check it out here.
New Pattern Add-On: Blossom Add-On For Darcey Bra
If you are a fan of Evie la Luve’s Darcey Bra and you love scallops, you’re in for a treat! Hannah of Evie la Luve just released the Blossom Add-On, which allows you to add a scallop overlay to the Darcey Bra or create a longline version with a scallop bottom.
You can get the Blossom Add-On Pattern here.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone.