May 25th 2018 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the May 25th, 2018 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- I love seeing customer makes! Laura made this lovely Berkeley Bra and matching Frankie Panties set using a kit from our shop.
- Katie sewed up a few gorgeous Ohhh Lulu Romy Bras in preparation for winter in her part of the world.
Tips & Tutorials
- Karu has put together a tutorial on how to alter the Hanna Bralette pattern to make it suitable for sewing swimwear. You can find Part One here and Part Two here.
- Learn to sew a bikini bottom with Melissa’s new video tutorial using a free panties pattern!
- This week, Amanda released a helpful post on how Bust Position and Torso Shape affect bra fitting.
News & Events
New Bra & Underwear Pattern Alert: Karmah by Eclipse Lingerie Studio
There are two new lingerie sewing patterns available: the Karmah Bra & Panties by Eclipse Lingerie Studio. The Karmah Bra is a soft bra pattern that is designed to be used with scallop stretch lace. The matching panties pattern is designed to have a scallop lace edge along the sides and back leg openings.
Please note that the patterns are in French.
The Karmah Bra & Panties can be purchased separately or together here.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone.