May 19th 2017 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the May 19th, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
Projects & Makes
- After having it languish in my underwear drawer for over two years, I finally finished this cream bralette! I also thought it would be interesting to see if my bra making style & construction has changed in 2.5 years.
- I am in love with these bamboo bra and underwear sets that Erin made!
- Check out this adorable Euler Bralette that Cait made!
- Kate made a Noelle bralette with double lace scallop edges! I just loved how she utilized the lace here.
Tips & Tutorials
- Norma shares a pretty nifty trick for strengthening your foldover elastic (and other elastics!).
- Free panties pattern alert! Hannah released the Maxine Panties pattern, a hi-wasited panties style. She also released two video tutorials for those patterns. She shows you how to add your own style lines to a basic panties style and how to use the same pattern for swimwear bottoms!
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!