July 21st 2017 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the July 21st, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Tany made a gorgeous scuba Mimi Bikini set.
- Bridget shares her plan for overhauling her lingerie wardrobe. Will you be joining her in #letstalklingerie?
- Susana sewed up a lovely white/gold bralette and panties set.
- I created a list of resources for Where to Buy Swimwear Fabrics & Supplies Online.
- Karu did a tutorial on How to Sew Foam Cups for Watson Bra.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!