February 24th 2017 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the February 24th, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
Projects & Makes
From this week:
- I made my second Harriet Bra in a peach nude stretch lace.
- Toya shared thoughts and reflections on her year-long bramaking journey. She’s made a ton of beautiful bras, so be sure to check out her post!
- Sarah made a beautiful off-white/peach Madalynne x Simplicity 8229 Underwire Bra using a Tailor Made Shop bra kit. She also shared her experience with the recent Bra Making with Madalynne workshop that she attended.
- Susana shared her first lingerie make: a beautiful red/white Madalynne x Simplicity 8228 Racer Back Bralette & Matching Lace Panties set. I love seeing first time projects!
- Norma shared the 2nd part of her Detachable Bra Straps Tutorial. Her tutorial is worth checking out if you want to make removable bra straps for a strapless bra!
News & Events
None. 🙂 All quiet on the lingerie sewing front this week. Next week, however…. (Stay tuned!)
Have a great weekend everyone!