December 8th 2017 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the December 8th, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- I sewed up a neon yellow lace + foam cups Harriet Bra.
- If you are curious about the new Bella Bralette Pattern by Day Dream Patterns, you’re in luck! Magda sewed one up with the plunge neckline. You can check out her make here. I love how clean the finish of the inside of the bra looks.
- Karina also has a post on the new Bella Bralette Pattern and she included tips to make the bra nursing friendly!
- Susana also made the Bella Bralette Pattern. She sewed up the Bella Cami and the Bella Bralette with the plunge neckline. You can check them out here.
- Robyn made up the Madalynne x Simplicity 8228 pattern in View A and made bonus knickers using the Evie la Luve Esme Panties Pattern. You can find her makes here.
News & Events
New Pattern Alert: The Nixie Briefs
Jennifer Lauren just released the Nixie Briefs Pattern! The briefs have overlapped side curves, higher back rise and full bum coverage. You can choose from two different rises: hipster or high-waisted.
You can purchase the Nixie Briefs here.
Interview with Ohhh Lulu Lingerie
The Pretty & The Kitsch did an interview with Sarah of Ohhh Lulu Lingerie! You can find the interview here.
That’s for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!