Welcome to the August 18th, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Erin did a video tutorial on Swimwear Sewing Essentials.
- Hannah uploaded SEVEN videos on her newest Willow Bra Pattern. You can check out the following videos:
- The Willow Bra ‘Classic Style’ Tutorial Part 1
- The Willow Bra ‘Classic Style’ Tutorial Part 2
- The Willow Bra ‘Wrap Around Style’ Tutorial Part 1
- The Willow Bra ‘Wrap Around Style’ Tutorial Part 2
- The Willow Bra ‘Classic Style’ Simplified
- How to Sew a Lace Longline to your Willow Bra
- How to Finish Your Longline Bra w/ Hook & Eye Tape
- Hannah also shared a long awaited video tutorial: How to Alter the Cup Size of a Soft Cup Bra.
The #BRAugust2017 Fun Continues!
#BRAugust2017 is in full swing over at Instagram and it’s not too late to join in on the fun! Remember, the point of #BRAugust is to meet other sewists and have a good time.
Instead of posting Projects & Makes for this week, I suggest checking out the #BRAugust2017 hashtag to see lots of pretty lingerie/swimwear!
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone!