April 21st 2017 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the April 21st, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
Projects & Makes
- Hannah shows us her March makes! She had quite a busy month sewing up pretty lingerie.
- I am in love with Christine’s lace Fenway Bra. She’s been quite busy this week, because she also sewed up a black lace Marlborough Bra.
- Tany’s rose print bra and underwear set is simply gorgeous.
- Denise made a lovely Esplanade Bra using an Orange Lingerie x Tailor Made Shop kit. I can’t believe this is her first underwire bra!
Tips & Tutorials
- I rounded up 50 Panties Pattern to get you started sewing your own underwear.
- Hannah is on fire with video uploads this week! She just uploaded a Basic Pantie Construction series. What a timely release, because now you’ll definitely be able to sew up some panties from my 50 panties pattern list!
News & Events
- I’m having a 15% off lace sale currently. All laces are included and no promo code is needed. Click here to shop. The promotion ends next Monday April 24th, 2017 11:59PM EST.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!