April 14th 2017 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the April 14th, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post contains affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- I made two pairs of not-so-basic black Frankie Panties.
- Jennifer made a lovely charmeuse Fenway Bra!
- Heather made two lacy Harriet Bras. I especially love the one with contrast yellow details.
- Denise whipped up this adorable color block Euler Bralette.
Tips & Tutorials
- Stevie gave us a detailed breakdown of the anatomy of a bra kit.
- Did you recently buy the Fenway Bra pattern and have no idea where to start? Norma has you covered! She wrote a post covering Fenway Bra Sewing Inspiration to get you started.
News & Events
All quiet on the lingerie sewing front this week. 🙂
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!