September 8th 2017 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the September 8th, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Katie turned the Romy Bra into a tropical swimwear top along with matching bottoms.
- Nic made a gorgeous Red/Ivory Harriet Bra and two pairs of matching panties. Such stunning pieces!
- Donna sewed up two pairs of panties in fun colors.
- Norma shared the Best Practices for Packing Lingerie.
- Jasika shared a video tutorial of how to apply fold over elastic using a home coverstitch machine. Spoiler alert: the video is hilarious!
- Erin did a video tutorial on What Fabrics to Use for Bra Making. This video is super helpful if you are just getting started in bra making!
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!