March 31st 2017 Edition // Lingerie Sewing – Weekend Roundup
Welcome to the March 31st, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
Projects & Tutorials
From this week:
- I made six pairs of Frankie Panties in Art Gallery prints.
- I love first time bra makes! Meris made a navy Sierra Bra using a Tailor Made Shop bra kit.
- Tany made a lovely off-white Harriet Bra and Frankie Panties set. Swoon!
- Rachel made a super cute black mesh Euler Bralette with a velvet bra band.
- Norma shows us How to Move Straps on the Marlborough Bra.
News & Events
- Erin shared Bra News for the month of February and did a roundup of everyone’s panties project for #sewpantyparty.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone.
Tany (Teresa Leite)
April 3, 2017 at 6:11 PM
Thank you so much for featuring me, Ying! I am deeply honored!
April 4, 2017 at 4:03 PM
You’re welcome. Your work is gorgeous! 🙂