Welcome to the January 12th, 2018 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Alison sewed up a lovely blossom and green Marlborough Bra!
- Check out this lovely floral knit/sheer mesh Bambi Bralette and Grace Briefs set that Beata made!
- Look at all these beautiful Romy Bras and matching panties set that Katie sewed up!
- Cigale Creations made a turquoise/yellow Marlborough Bra & Scarlet panty set in anticipation for Summer.
- Sarah did a guest post on Craftsy on Quick Fixes For 4 Common Bra Fit Issues.
- Katie put up a tutorial on How to Sew Swimmers with lots of videos!
New Craftsy Class – Lingerie Essentials: Boyshort Panty Styles
There’s a new craftsy class on sewing boyshorts with Fairy Bra Mother Beverly Johnson. In this class, you will draft a base pattern to create a variety of flattering boyshorts plus variations, including a cute-and-comfy boyshort-brief combo. Work with sporty stretch fabrics and delicate stretch laces while mastering professional details such as gussets, custom leg lengths and more.
You can purchase the class here.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone!