Welcome to the January 18th, 2019 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Agnes made a sparkling Ruby bra using a fun scuba print fabric.
- Dixie finished up a Kwik Sew Bra & Underwear set that was a UFO from 2-5 years ago!
- Michelle had a few leftover projects from 2018 and she finished them this week. They are the Clover Briefs and Clover Boybriefs. You can check out her makes here.
- Melissa did a review of the Simplicity 8339 Sports Bra Pattern.
Tips & Tutorials
- Erin was a recent guest on That Sewing Blab podcast! Check out her episode where she talks Bra Making Tips!
News & Events
It’s Here! The Zazie Bra Pattern in English
Last week, the Hungarian version of the Zazie Bra was released. This week, the Zazie Bra Pattern is available in English! The pattern features a 3-piece cup and is a cross between a balconette and a longline style.
You can get the Zazie Bra Pattern in English here!
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!