Welcome to the March 17th, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
Projects & Makes
From this week:
- Sheryll shared her first bra project! I love seeing first time bra makes!
- Sian uploaded a video tutorial on how to sew a DIY Lace Underwired Bandeau Bralette.
- Maddie also has a video tutorial for us! She shows us how to finish the top edge of a foam bra cup using either sheer cup lining or 15-denier tricot.
- Erin shared 6 tips to make your panties look and feel RTW!
News & Events
- Norma and I have teamed up once again and put together Orange Lingerie exclusive bra kits! This time, we created bra kits for her new Esplanade Bra pattern! They are currently for pre-sale from now through March 24th, 2017. They will ship between April 3rd and April 7th. Click here to pre-order!
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone!