Welcome to the March 3rd, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post contains affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
From this week:
- Sarah made a beautiful cut and sew foam pink nude Harriet Bra using one of our bra kits. Yum!
- Madalynne shows us an easy fix for the bra back band for when it’s too wide for the intended hook and eye. Check out her video tutorial here.
News & Events
- Orange Lingerie released the Leverett Pattern, which allows you to make your own bra hook and eyes using a custom fabric of your choice. How cool is that?
- Evie la Luve released her Frankie Panties pattern! This pattern comes with over 40 variations and you can mix and match with lacy details. I had the good fortune of pattern testing the Frankie Panties before the launch and the short answer is: yes, you should buy this pattern if you’re in the market for a pair of bikini cut panties pattern that is incredibly well designed. You will get a beautiful pair of panties no matter which combination you choose to make. Full review coming to the blog next week. Stay tuned!
- I shared a list of 25 Underwire Bra Patterns to Get You Started in Bra Making. Check out the list here.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!