Welcome to the June 1st, 2018 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- Eryn did a review of the free Barrett Bralette pattern by Madalynne Intimates.
- Tany did a guest post on Karu’s blog featuring bras and underwear she made from materials from Studio Costura Shop. This is the first post of a new blog series by Karu called “Studio Costura Lingerie Sewing Club”.
- Claire made a pretty sunny yellow Merckwaerdigh Mix30 Bra and provided detailed notes of her construction process.
- Melissa has a video tutorial for how to sew a bikini top using the free Madalynne Intimates Barrett Bralette pattern.
- Liz released a two-part video sew-a-long for the Evie la Luve Darcey Bra in Style #3. You can find part one here and part two here.
Everyone Deserves Pretty Lingerie
Susan of Measure Twice/Cut Once is hosting Everyone Deserves Pretty Lingerie Week, which encourages everyone to make pretty undies or lingerie for themselves during this week. You can find out more about the event here.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone.