Welcome to the July 27th, 2018 Edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- The Fairy Bra Mother made a “Disco Ingrid” Bra using black wet look PVC.
- Michelle tried her hand at making an Angie Bra and here are her results!
- Karu did a pattern hack for a cross front Hanna Bralette.
- Norma published a post on pattern hacking the Esplanade Bra four ways.
- Nadine put together a wonderful tutorial on bra making materials and construction titled Make Your Own Bra. You can find part one here.
New Swim Pattern Alert: Margot Pants
New swimwear pattern alert! Sew Swimmingly (a new-to-me indie pattern company) just released the Margot Pant, a classic string bikini that comes with two back coverage options so you can customize your ideal fit.
You can get the Margot Pants pattern here.
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!