Welcome to the December 15th, 2017 edition of Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Round Up!
The Lingerie Sewing: Weekend Roundup is a curation of a few projects/ongoing events in the lingerie making community. It’s a quick catch up for you to enjoy over the weekend with a cup of coffee or tea. If you want to be part of the weekend roundup, shoot me an email at thetailormadeblog[@]gmail.com with links to your instagram, blog post, or just photos if you don’t have a blog and I’ll be sure to include your work!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Projects & Makes
- I just love this Forest Green Josephine Bralette and Nora Panties set that Beata sewed up! It has a fun 70s vibe to it!
- Henna made a super fun Jungle Print Harriet Bra + Frankie Panties set to jumpstart her sewing resolution to make one lingerie set per month.
- Do you sew lingerie for gifting purposes? Susan constructed a gorgeous burgundy lycra/lace Euler Bralette & Delphine Thong set for a friend. Check out the set here.
- Susan is having a busy lingerie sewing week! She actually went and made a second bralette and high-waisted thong set for the same friend. You can check out the lovely black lace set here.
- Norma did a roundup featuring beautiful Esplanade Bras that you guys made this year. So many drool-worthy variations!
- Sarah did a post on Craftsy on Choosing & Using 2 Common Fabrics for Lacy Lingerie.
New Pattern Alert: The Nixie Briefs
The Nixie Briefs pattern was actually released last week, but I somehow missed the release. I retroactively added it to last week’s Round Up post this past Sunday and I wasn’t sure if everyone has seen it so I’m including the pattern release in this week’s round up as well.
Jennifer Lauren has released the Nixie Briefs Pattern! The briefs have overlapped side curves, higher back rise and full bum coverage. You can choose from two different rises: hipster or high-waisted.
You can purchase the Nixie Briefs here.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone!